Spend less time unwinding & winding
• No tangling unlike regular hangers
• Seperates coils so you only take what you need
• No moving parts to break
• Holds up to 30m of hose
Hang-a-hose is a handy innovation to help you store and re-use your hose with ease. It's unique design allows each hose loop to be separated without resting on the loops below - so they won't tangle. Each clip holds two loops so you won't have to spend time unwinding the hose and you can take only the hose length you need.
Use 3 screws for installation
(screws not included)
How to use hang-a-hose
• straighten hose and remove kinks by stretching
• Begin at bottom of rack, with the last clip
• Put 1 or 2 loops of hose on each clip - hose should
snap easily between clips & loops; can be wound to left or right.
• Make loops as big or small as you like - rack holds more hose with longer loops (suggested loop size: 1-1.5m long)
• Place last loop over hook - water can be on or off; hose can be under pressure.